Get behind the visor of intergalactic bounty hunter Samus Aran in her critically-acclaimed first-person adventure in Metroid Prime Remastered for the Nintendo Switch!
Step into the boots of Samus Aran as you navigate the winding paths and interconnected environments of an alluring-yet-dangerous alien planet.
Use powers like the iconic Morph Ball and Grapple Beam to revisit hard-to-reach areas and find a path forward. With revamped graphics, sound, unlockable art, and updated control schemes, Samus’ 3D platforming debut has reached greater heights. Calm and capable, Samus takes on this solo mission... but she is far from alone.
Explore the Alien Environments and Eerie Isolation of Planet Tallon IV
Journey through the diverse biomes of planet Tallon IV as you uncover the Space Pirates’ sinister experiments and gather information about the toxic substance that left the planet in ruin. Blast forward to your next objective or take time to stop and scan your surroundings and delve into the creatures and culture of Tallon IV. From the quiet stillness of the snowy Phendrana Drifts to the magma geysers of Magmoor Caverns, this alien planet introduces beautifully harsh landscapes and labyrinths.
Upgrade Your Arsenal to Take On Extraterrestrial Terrors
Use Samus’ Arm Cannon and go head-to-head against otherworldly creatures, bolstered Space Pirates, and Ridley, revived with cybernetic and genetic enhancements. Backtrack through areas and pay close attention to your environment to solve puzzles and get more upgrades. You’ll need the help of abilities like the Ice Beam, Missiles, and several visors to dispatch the alien threats lurking on Tallon IV.
Experience this critically acclaimed first-person adventure like never before with remastered visuals, audio, controls, and more!
- Become intergalactic bounty hunter Samus Aran and explore an alien planet in this critically-acclaimed first-person adventure.
- Use and upgrade abilities like the Morph Ball, Missiles, and an array of beams to survive the harsh environments and lethal creatures of the planet Tallon IV.
- Gain abilities and revisit areas to uncover the different routes and secrets hiding in a beautiful-yet-threatening interconnected world.
- Scan your surroundings to gather information about the planet’s history and the creatures that call it home or to reveal enemies’ weak points.
- Choose from multiple control options and experience revamped graphics, sound, and unlockable art in this remastered classic.