Featuring custom Game of Thrones packaging, stunning game design, and large, hand-sculpted custom tokens, the Monopoly: Game of Thrones Collector’s Edition from USAopoly will transport fans into a world of intrigue, valor, and betrayal. After all, when you play Monopoly: Game of Thrones you win, or you go bankrupt!
Winter is here... and the next ruler of Westeros could be you. Game of Thrones Monopoly is elegant enough for a Lannister and thrilling enough for a Wilding!
Game Packaging Designed for Greatness
The game box is wrapped in black linen canvas and is shinning with silver foil-stamped house sigils including Lannister, Stark, Targaryen, and Baratheon as well as an illuminated Iron Throne. Once you open the game up, you can never turn back.
A Customized Game Tray
The game contents are sleekly packaged in a specialized tray that displays the scroll of rules, the tokens, the cards, the buildings, and the money. After all, a true ruler needs to stay organized.
Monopoly Tokens Worthy of A King
The tokens are large, hand-sculpted, elegantly cast in zinc and modeled after iconic imagery from the show. Choose the token that will lead you to victory!
A Collectible Game Board Awaiting Your Rule
The game board, which exhibits customized art with a specialized finish and a map of Westeros, displays 22 of the most memorable Game of Thrones locations. Claim the power of the Seven Kingdoms and control King’s Landing, or fight for the North and rule Winterfell.
Game Changing Cards
The traditional MONOPOLY “Chance” and “Community Chest” cards are transformed into “Valar Morghulis” and “The Iron Throne” cards and include directives written exclusively for fans of the show.
Perhaps you will be lucky and pick up a “Hodor” card and earn $50, but then again your luck may run out and and you may be, “Accused of Poisoning the King during his Wedding,” in which you case you will, “GO TO JAIL. GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. DO NOT PASS ‘GO.’ DO NOT COLLECT $200.”
Money Straight from the Iron Bank
Call the Master of Coin, because Game of Thrones MONOPOLY money features the house sigils of Westeros and Essos, and each sigil is correlated with a monetary amount.
Structures Built For A Royal
And last but not least, traditional Monopoly Houses and Hotels are transformed into Custom Villages & Keeps because you can’t rule over Westeros without building the city to your liking.
Game of Thrones Monopoly is won or lost by your ability to buy, sell, trade, and betray them all. Do you have what it takes to sit on the Iron Throne?
- Custom Game Board Featuring Westeros awaits your rule.
- Traditional Houses and Hotels are transformed into Custom Villages and Keeps.
- Game of Thrones MONOPOLY money features the symbols of Westeros and Essos.
- 6 oversized, hand sculpted tokens elegantly cast in zinc. Includes: Crown, Direwolf, Dragon Egg, The Iron Throne, Three-Eyed Raven and White Walker.
- Fans will enjoy opening the elegant black linen paper wrapped box with silver foil-stamped house sigils including Lannister, Stark, Targaryen, and Baratheon.
- Game of Thrones art covers the inside of the box and a custom tray holds each game piece and an elegant, rolled scroll secured with a ribbon contains the rules.
- The traditional MONOPOLY “Chance” and “Community Chest” cards are transformed into “Valar Morghulis” and “The Iron Throne” cards and include directives both fair and foul.