The biggest name in video game basketball returns for more hardcourt action with updated modes, expanded gameplay, and improved tutorials in NBA 2K17 from 2K Sports for the Sony PS4.
Following the record-breaking launch of NBA 2K16, the NBA 2K franchise continues to stake its claim as the most authentic sports video game with NBA 2K17. As the franchise that “all sports video games should aspire to be” (GamesRadar), NBA 2K17 will take the game to new heights and continue to blur the lines between video game and reality.
Gamers can once again customize a young player and guide him from college to NBA superstardom in the story-driven MyCareer mode, improving their attributes as they play, and potentially even making the Olympic team.
The most realistic and dynamic in-game commentary to date featuring the most broadcasting talent ever assembled in a sports game, including new additions Steve Smith, David Aldridge and Brent Barry. For the first time in a sports video game, broadcast teams will change from game to game to ensure a unique experience each time you play.
2k puts the shot making in your hands like never before! Advanced Skill shooting gives you complete control over the power and aim of your perimeter shots as well as your ability to finish inside the paint!
- New player controls give you unparalled supremacy on the court.
- Earn USAB MyTEAM cards and gear up your MyPLAYER with Official USAB wearables.
- Deal with more intelligent defenders who deflect passes and provide help-side defense.
- Take control of all the real players from the 2016-2017 NBA season, or create a custom player.
- Your on-court performance and career decisions lead to different outcomes as you determine your path through an immersive new narrative!