Battle the elements and your rivals as you roar through Redview County in your customized car in Need for Speed: Rivals from EA Games for the Sony PS4.
Welcome to Redview County, where a street-racing rivalry between cops and racers never stops as both sides compete in an all-out war featuring the fastest cars, mods and technology in a gritty open road environment. Play as either a cop or racer, where each side of the law has its own set of high stakes challenges, rewards and consequences. Risk everything in the ultimate high stakes rivalry.
Cops vs. Racers
Racers are lone wolves out for their own glory; driving agile cars built for high speed racing and epic chases. Cops work in teams to hunt down and bust racers using the full power of the police force. Intense racing moments are made even more thrilling with access to upgradeable pursuit technology customized to each side.
High Stakes Rivalry
Watch the stakes grow through a new scoring system that lets racers risk their speed points to shoot for higher multipliers and greater rewards, or bank their speed points safely when they return to a hideout. The more risk you take on, the faster you can progress, but get busted by the cops and they take your speed points as a reward.
This revolutionary new feature lets you seamlessly join a world where your friends are already racing and chasing. Single-player and multiplayer are no longer isolated game modes. There are no lobbies, no waiting; everything is seamless.
Your Car, Your Identity
Power up your car with the latest upgrades in pursuit technology and personalize your bodywork with fresh paintjobs, liveries, custom license plates, rims, and decals to show off your car to the world. With millions of potential combinations you can save different configurations and keep a variety of car packages on alert to leave your mark no matter the situation.
NFS Network will be the hub for continuing your racing and chasing with access to stats, leaderboards and content uploads direct from the game. Breakdown whats happening in your friends worlds in real time to see how AllDrive has shaped who owns what in their world. Also in the Network, engage with Need for Speed Rivals from the web, tablet, or mobile in Overwatch, a mini-game that connects you with the console/PC game by letting you help or hinder your friends to earn points towards exclusive paintjobs. Keep a watch on all the other players in your world using a real-time map that locates the cops before you start a race, or quickly find out which hideout is closest for you or your friend to bank Speed Points. Drop police road blocks and helicopters, or alert friends of inbound cops.
- Simply Jaguar Complete Pack: Includes both Cop and Racer versions of the Jaguar C-X75, the most advanced Jaguar ever created, and the Jaguar XJ220 - the world’s first hypercar.
- Ferrari Edizioni Speciali Complete Pack: Includes both Cop and Racer versions of these Extreme Machines - The Ferrari F40 and the Ferrari F50.
- Concept Lamborghini Complete Pack: Includes both Cop and Racer versions of the astonishing Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo and the simply stunning Lamborghini Miura Concept.
- The Koenigsegg Agera One: The Koenigsegg One:1 is in a category of its own. It´s not a Supercar, not a Hypercar, It´s a One:1. The name refers to the almost impossible and highly sought after ratio of one horsepower per kilogram. Nothing can challenge it.
- Complete Movie Pack: Tear up the streets of Redview County in the hottest cars from the “Need for Speed” movie. The Movie Bundle contains cop and racer versions of the GTA Spano; and Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. Plus, the Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR 722 Edition as a Cop and the Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR Roadster 722 S as a Racer.