Nickelodeon Team Umizoomi [Nintendo DS DSi]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Now you can join Team Umizoomi with Milli, Geo and Bot and go on a mighty math adventure in Nickelodeon's Team Umizoomi from 2K Games for the Nintendo DS and DSi.
Team Umizoomi is a single player Edutainment game for Nintendo DS that combines the familiar and fun characters of Nickelodeon Jr.'s Team Umizoomi television show with the easy-to-use, portable features of the DS to teach children pre-K and kindergarten math skills and the use of analytical thought. The game features all three main characters from the show, 25 missions, multiple game environments and easy-to-master DS touch pad controls.
Team up with the brother and sister math aficionado team of Milli and Geo, and their robot pal, Bot, on a mighty math adventure in their first Nintendo DS game. In Team Umizoomi players use Pattern Power, Super Shapes, and the computing power of your mind and Bot's belly screen to solve a variety of puzzles and complete projects, including: constructing a submarine, rescuing sea horses, and returning missing rocket parts to the Astronaut Center. With you and the power of math on their side, Team Umizoomi can do anything.
They're mini, they're mighty, and they're built for math!
- Use mighty math powers to complete over 25 exciting missions
- Kid-tested and designed in collaboration with education experts
- Fun puzzle play that builds analytical and critical thinking skills
- A wide variety of fun, age-appropriate gameplay environments and situations
- Zoom around in UmiCar as you explore the Playground, Aquarium, and Astronaut Center
- Practice Pre-K and Kindergarten math skills like counting, sorting, matching, identifying, sequencing, adding, subtracting, dividing, measuring, and comparing