PES Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 [Xbox One]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
'The Power Of Football’ is the key message that feeds into all the new features coming for PES Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 from Konami for the Microsoft Xbox One, which in part is thanks to the commitment to only release on new gen hardware.
This allows PES to recreate the real sport like never before, supporting 4K HDR across all platforms, offering photo realistic visuals and lifelike player movement.
The true power of PES is seen it it’s gameplay, which focuses on the impact of player individuality through specific stats and motions. User will feel the finishing prowess of Luis Suarez, the unique dribbling ability of Philippe Coutinho and accurate passing of iconic legend David Beckham.
Away from the pitch, licenses and game modes have seen the biggest changes in 4 years, with new leagues added across the world. This adds new found depth to myClub and Master League, which both are given a complete overhaul giving fans the depth beyond the awarding winning gameplay.
- MAGIC MOMENTS – Player individuality is a trademark of the series, and is further enhanced with 11 new skill traits, which sees players known for skills, positional play and shooting style.
- THE BEAUTIFUL GAME –with support for 4K and HDR across all platforms, with dynamic resolution integrated for consistent high detail in any viewpoint.
- NEW MYCLUB – The biggest changes coming to myClub since its inception. Almost everything has been redone, which includes a complete change in how players are acquired.
- ML - REAL SEASON – Master League embarks on a 3-year journey to recreate the real life managerial experience in PES.
- LIVING MENUS – The menus have seen a drastic departure from previous years, using dynamically updated menus to bring fans the latest news about PES from the game itself.