The Pigeon Dev Games Collection from Premium Edition Games for the Nintendo Switch consists of four amazing indie titles from the same developer: Awesome Pea, Awesome Pea 2, Bucket Knight, and Explosive Jake.
Premium Edition includes Nintendo Switch Physical Case and Game, a double-sided insert, a full color manual, a Challenge trading card and a hand-drawn Full Color Glossy Slipcase by legendary artist Paul E. Niemeyer of Mortal Kombat Fame!
Awesome Pea is a classic run-and-jump platformer, where you must jump through many challenging levels and help the greedy Pea, who is ready to undergo any trials for the sake of gold. Dangerous dungeons, deceptively beautiful nature, hidden deadly traps, and many MANY coins await you!
Awesome Pea 2
Greedy Pea is back in the game! Now with even more dark dungeons, deadly traps and gold!
Bucket Knight is a classic run-and-gun platformer game. Even knights still have to pay taxes, loans and alimony. Help unnamed but brave knight in his sacred mission to find the Holy Grail (and make some money). Explore dungeons, slay enemies, avoid traps, stay alive and get rich!
Explosive Jake is a classic arcade game. Not only humans afraid of dark and deep dungeons. Our hero - a little skeleton with unhealthy crave of explosions, which trying to escape from dangerous castle dungeons. Help him to avoid enemies and explode the way out.
Enjoy four indie games in one awesome physical package with the Pigeon Dev Games Collection!
- Awesome Pea
- Stylish pixel graphics inspired by Game Boy games.
- 30 different levels.
- Stunning retro soundtrack.
- Awesome Pea 2
- Pixel Gameboy-style graphics (when everything is green).
- 25 different levels.
- Retro soundtrack (sounds like your old computer).
- Lots of shiny coins.
- Bucket Knight
- Explore dangerous dungeons filled with traps, treasures and... food?
- Various enemies that will try to shoot you, stab you, explode you or will try to be your friend... nevermind, just shoot at them.
- Multiple weapons for every honorable knight taste.
- Deadly traps that you never want to put at your home (but maybe at your ex home).
- Gold, gems and treasures.
- There is no text in the game and the story is told through visuals.
- Explosive Jake
- What do we have here? 40 levels of...
- Vile knights.
- Cute skeletons.
- Charming rats.
- Deadly traps.
- And even more dynamite and explosions!