Potion Permit [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Become a small-town chemist and heal townsfolk of their ailments in the beautiful pixel life sim Potion Permit from PQube for the Sony PS4.
The town of Moonbury has always been wary of the advances of the outside world, preferring to rely on their traditional methods of healing. Until one day, when the mayor's daughter falls ill, and the local witch doctor can do nothing to help her, they are forced to look outside their small community for help.
The Medical Association decides to send their most accomplished chemist - you - to help cure the mayor's daughter and convince the residents of Moonbury of the wonders of modern alchemy.
Gain their trust and tend to each person when they fall ill in this open-ended sim RPG!
- Take Care of Residents - Moonbury has around 30 unique inhabitants who will occasionally fall ill and call for your aid. Sick residents will have their schedules interrupted while they recuperate in bed.
- Brew Remedies in Your Cauldron - The ingredients you gather can be mixed in your cauldron to brew medicine, vitamins, and more. The more experienced you become, the more you may advance your cauldron … and the stronger your potions will get.
- Spend Time With Your Faithful Companion - You didn't relocate to Moonbury alone! With you every step of the way is your loyal canine companion. Your dog can help you locate hidden items and point you in the direction of residents as they go about their day.
- Gather Ingredients Out in the World - Once you've decided on a potion, ointment, or salve, gather ingredients from the surrounding environments using your upgradable tools. Explore each unique region through rain, blizzards, and the baking heat of the desert.
- Diagnose Symptoms and Find a Cure! - Hmm... a low heart rate and a bloated liver. Shoulder cramps, perhaps? No, these are sure signs of burning lungs. This patient has been consuming too much gelatin! Easily remedied; you'll just need to craft some Minty Goblet.
- Confront Nasty Monsters for Their Materials - Gathering materials isn’t easy, sometimes you'll need to turn your trusty tools into weapons. Engage in real-time combat and brew various concoctions to buff yourself or inflict status ailments on your adversaries and tools.
- Build Relationships With the Townsfolk - It'll take a little while, but your patients' health will be much better thanks to your efforts and your reputation with them will increase. You may even find yourself growing particularly close to certain bachelors or bachelorettes.
- Watch Moonbury Develop - The small town will develop and improve further as you build some relationships with townsfolk Help others by fixing facilities spread across town and fields around Moonbury Island to unveil more secrets and ingredients that may benefit you. You can also craft and buy new furniture to give your home a personal touch!
- Enjoy the Wholesome Tranquility of Rural Life - In the downtime between treating the community's ailments, you'll be able to freely explore in and around Moonbury. Get to know the inhabitants, take a rest in the tavern, or bath house and go fishing to catch something for dinner. With no time limits for game objectives, you are free to go at your own pace.