Rayman Legends [Xbox 360]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Rayman, Globox, and the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings in Rayman Legends from Ubisoft for the Microsoft Xbox 360.
Rayman, named platformer of the year and winner of multiple artistic and musical achievements, is coming to the Microsoft Xbox 360 with a brand new adventure!
As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering the world, and the adventure begins. The gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.
Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids is bringing his innovative creativity to this new and exciting platform!
- 4-Player Co-op Gameplay: Up to 4 players can play at once. At any time if someone wants to leave or join in, the game will continue without interruption.
- Critically Acclaimed Platformer: The highest rated platformer of the year arrives on next-gen consoles! Join Rayman and friends in this epic new adventure.
- Online Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- New Online Challenge Mode: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- 3D Boss Battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman's gang - an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you'll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- Rayman Rocks: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero.