Relayer [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Relayer from Kadokawa Games and Red Art Games for the Sony PS4 is a next-generation robot strategy RPG set in a sci-fi alternate reality, in which Starchildren - humans who have been granted special abilities - take on an extraterrestrial threat.
About the PS4 Version:
- The PlayStation 4 version can be upgraded to the PlayStation 5 version free of charge.
- When upgrading from the PlayStation 4 version to the PlayStation 5 version, save data can also be transferred.
- Trophies will also be transferred when upgrading from PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5 version
Relayer‘s battle system focuses on combat robot types and jobs, which represent a unit’s unique characteristics, and aggro, a stat which visualizes how easily they are targeted by enemies.
Relayer also features exciting special attacks such as Backstab, a pincer move, and Big Bang, a move with a vast area of effect. Approximately 100 unique cutscenes play during battles throughout the game, and stage maps are all illustrated in high-quality, full 3D.
The story takes place on Earth in the year 2051, in a future where humanity’s expansion into outer space is in full swing. Earth is in the midst of an invasion by mysterious extraterrestrial beings called Relayers. Humans with special abilities, called Starchildren, have also appeared, along with the legacy of an ancient alien civilization that is said to have died out centuries ago.
Players command a squadron of Stellar Gear, humanoid weapons developed from the technology of that extinct alien civilization, and the Asterism, a ship capable of interstellar travel, to defend Earth from the invading Relayer aliens!
- In-game voice - Japanese, English.
- Relayer also features exciting special attacks such as Backstab and the Big Bang.
- Players must use a wide range of strategies in order to lead the Starchildren to victory!
- Approximately 100 unique cutscenes play during battles throughout the game, and stage maps are all illustrated in high-quality, full 3D.
- In-game text languages - Traditional Chinese, Korean, English, Japanese. (French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles to be added via an upcoming patch).