Resident Evil: Revelations [PlayStation 4]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The fear that was originally brought to players returns in Resident Evil Revelations from Capcom for the Sony PS4, now redefined for home consoles complete with high quality HD visuals, enhanced lighting effects and an immersive sound experience.
This latest version of Resident Evil Revelations will also deliver additional content including a terrifying new enemy, extra difficulty mode, and improvements to Raid Mode. Raid Mode, which was first introduced to the series in the original version of Resident Evil Revelations, sees gamers play online in co-op mode or alone in single player taking on the hordes of enemies across a variety of missions whilst leveling up characters and earning weapon upgrades.
New weapons, skill sets, and playable characters including Hunk, take the Raid Mode experience to new depths. The critically acclaimed survival horror title takes players back to the events that took place between Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, revealing the truth about the T-Abyss virus.
Resident Evil Revelations features series favorites Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield, plus their respective BSAA partners - Parker Luciani and Jessica Sherawat. The action begins on board a supposedly abandoned cruise ship, the ‘Queen Zenobia’, where horrors lurk around every corner, before players head for the mainland and the devastated city of Terragrigia.
With limited ammo and weapons available, the race is on to survive the horror of Resident Evil Revelations!
- Use Your Equipment - Analyze enemies and investigate areas with the Genesis scanner to reveal hidden items.
- Improved Raid Mode - New weapons, skill sets, playable characters including Rachel and Hunk and enemies exclusive to this mode are added for the this latest version.
- Enhanced Visual and Aural Fidelity - Resident Evil Revelations brings spine-chilling fear complete with high quality HD visuals, enhanced lighting effects and an immersive sound experience.
- Meet the Wall Blister - A brand new enemy, the Wall Blister is a mutated creature borne from the T-Abyss virus that spreads through water, adding to the horrors that lurk around every corner.
- Hell Just Got Hotter - Infernal Mode, a new difficulty mode for the re-mastered HD edition, is not just more challenging than Easy and Normal modes but also remixes enemy and item placement, so even those familiar with the game will discover new terrors.
- Classic Survival Horror Gameplay Returns - the campaign mode’s single player experience sees gamers investigating a range of different locations including the dark confined spaces of a cruise ship and the treacherous snow covered mountains. With limited ammo and weapons, fight off infected enemies that lurk around every corner.