See how the River City Girls story began with this 16-bit retro rumble River City Girls Zero from WayForward and Limited Run Games for the Sony PS4!
Join Kunio, Riki, Misako, and Kyoko for bone-crunching, 16-bit, co-op beat-'em-up action - translated and released outside of Japan for the very first time!
Experience the origin of the River City Girls story as the hot-blooded heroes attempt to clear their names of a heinous crime by uppercutting, spin-kicking, stomping, and slamming every thug and two-bit criminal that gets in their way! Rock the jailhouse, clean up the carnival, and raise hell on the highway!
The original 1994 graphics, soundtrack, and gameplay are augmented with new opening and closing motion-comic cutscenes, a new animated intro, and additional music by Megan McDuffee and DEMONDICE. Discover River City's past with this lost classic!
- River City Girls Zero is on a region-free physical disc for the Playstation 4. Also works on the Playstation 5.
- The classic 16-bit beat-’em-up, Shin Nekketsu Koha: Kunio-tachi no Banka, officially translated and released in the West for the first time ever!
- Switch between four playable characters, each with unique special moves!
- Compelling story that inspired River City Girls 1 & 2!
- Deep combat: Unleash an arsenal of punches, kicks, jump attacks, grabs, and more!
- 1p or 2p local co-op gameplay!
- A variety of environments: high school, the docks, an amusement park, a casino, and more!
- Battle from a motorcycle in ""Mode 7” style vehicle stages!
- Image gallery featuring vintage box art, manual images, and additional content!
- New motion-comic cutscenes, new animated intro, and new music by River City Girls composer Megan McDuffee and DEMONDICE!