Roman Rumble in Las Vegum: Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 [PlayStation 4]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
By Toutatis! The indomitable Gauls are back with a new video game in Roman Rumble in Las Vegum: Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 from Microids for the Sony PS4.
More than 10 years following their last appearance on games consoles and PC, Asterix and Obelix are back and in better shape than ever!
Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 is a superb blend of action and adventure for all ages, with a winning combination of comedy and brawling. But where has Getafix gone? The long-bearded druid has disappeared after betraying his own people for Julius Caesar! The Gaulish village is in uproar!
They must find out the truth! Always ready for a fight, Asterix and Obelix are sent to Rome on a mission by their chief Vitalstatistix. There, they find a new amusement park - Las Vegum - built by the famous Roman emperor.
Play as Asterix and Obelix!
Explore Las Vegum with the inseparable Asterix and Obelix, not to forget their faithful companion Dogmatix, who will be no small help in facing the Roman legionaries. And he will not be your only ally, as the unrivalled magic potion remains your number-one weapon against the Romans!
A Unique and Immersive Adventure
Discover the huge amusement park Las Vegum where our two happy adventurers make their way through this richly detailed and colorful world.
A Game for All Ages
Whether you're a diehard fan of the Gaulish tribe, or have just discovered their adventures, Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 is an extremely accessible game that's enormously fun to play.
An Updated Version
Roman Rumble in Las Vegum brings the experience of the original game to an unparalleled level through enhanced graphics, gameplay, and more.
What is Getafix hiding, and to what end?
- New Collectibles System - Postcards are now hidden in the levels, collecting all of them requires to fully explore the game.
- New Fast Travel System - Once a level is unlocked, you can easily go back thanks to fast travel and find missing collectibles!
- Enhanced Graphics - New textures and models for all characters and enemies, as well as new textures and lighting for environments.
- Challenges Focued on Fighting - The aim is to beat as many Romans as possible within a given time. The bronze rank is easily accessible and is a good way to earn money but reaching the Gold rank is a real challenge!
- Improved Gameplay - A new system of stores that changes and adds upgrades compared with the original game. These stores are located in the six game environments and allow players to increase their skills thanks to new techniques, combos and Furies.