Sine Mora EX [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Sine Mora EX from THQ Nordic for the Sony PS4 is a side-scrolling shoot'em up that provides a unique challenge, where time is the ultimate factor.
Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora EX is a gorgeous shoot'em up offering both a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre.
Sine Mora EX Features
- 16:9 Aspect ratio (instead of 16:10 which is still an option).
- Full English Voice Overs (Original Hungarian ones are still available as an option).
- Local co-op for up to 2 players in Story mode.
- 3 New versus modes: Race, Tanks, Dodgeball.
- New challenge levels.
- Improved Rendering.
With many ways to manipulate time, Sine Mora EX features over 50 weapon combinations to complete each beautiful stage that fits to the player's skills with scaling difficulty!
- Unique, time extension based gameplay.
- 7 beautifully crafted, diverse stages.
- Over 50 different weapon combinations with time manipulating devices.
- Engrossing story integrated seamlessly into the action to elevate the user experience.
- Music composed by Akira Yamaoka, Sound Director of Silent Hill and Shadows of the Damned.
- Great accessibility - Story Mode is tailored to not scare away absolute newcomers to the genre.
- Risk and reward - multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with deep scoring and hidden rank system for the more experienced players.
- Featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda, one of the most prominent Japanese anime creators (Blue Submarine No. 6, The Animatrix - The Second Renaissance, Kill Bill: Vol. 1).