Splendor [Board Game, 2-4 Players]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Splendor from Asmodee and Space Cowboys is an addictive strategy turn-based card game, where players are merchants of the Renaissance trying to buy gem mines, means of transportation, shops - all in order to acquire the most prestige points.
As a wealthy Renaissance merchant, acquire mines and transportation, hire artisans and woo the nobility. Create the most fantastic jewelry to become the best-known merchant of them all! Acquire precious stones to trade them for development cards.
Use development cards to acquire more gem stones. Use your gems and gold to create the most fantastic jewelry, and appeal to the nobles to gain the prestige you need to win.
Players begin the game by collecting gem tokens. If you manage to produce just the right jewels, a noble patron, perhaps even King Henry VIII or Queen Isabella of Spain, will take you under their wing.
Become the most influential and rich merchant at the jewelry market by optimizing your trading strategy. In this competitive world your strategy must be flawless if you intend to win, by collecting the most prestige points!
With simple rules and streamlined set collection mechanics, Splendor is an excellent game for younger or less experienced gamers!
- 30 minutes of play time.
- Priceless gems, exotic places, and noble patrons!
- A fast, elegant, and intuitive game for two to four players.
- A simple but unique economy makes Splendor easy to learn, but offers a challenging puzzle every time.
- Splendor’s elegantly simple gameplay is supported by plentiful historic detail and beautiful components.
- The European Renaissance opened up more ways of becoming rich than the continent had ever known before.
- Global trade routes became a reality. Nobles, once content with large castles and fur robes, now seek dark sapphires and glittering diamonds.