Star Wars: Imperial Assault – The Bespin Gambit Expansion [Board Game, 2-5 Players]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In Star Wars: Imperial Assault - The Bespin Gambit Expansion from Fantasy Flight Games, you’ll find a wealth of new content to take your campaigns and skirmishes into the ritzy hotels and industrial underworks of Cloud City.
The effects of the Galactic Civil War can be felt on every planet of the Star Wars galaxy. On industrialized planets, the inhabitants may be forced to work in brutal conditions, slaves to the construction of the Imperial war machine. Other worlds may be torn by war as legions of Stormtroopers and massive assault walkers squelch any dissension against the Empire’s rule.
On other planets, however, the war is fought in secret, in the shadows of dark alleys, disused conference rooms, and secret meetings. Information is exchanged between faceless Rebel spies, even as the terrifying Imperial Security Bureau searches for their undercover foes. Now, The Bespin Gambit brings this shadow war to your games of Imperial Assault.
- Requires Imperial Assault base game to play.
- Journey to Cloud City with a new expansion for Imperial Assault.
- Take your spies and undercover operatives to the next level with an entirely new mini-campaign.
- New skirmish missions challenge you to adapt your strike team to changing situations.
- Iconic characters like Bossk and Lando Calrissian enter the game for the first time.
- Contains two hero figures, three Ugnaught Tinkerer figures, and six Wing Guard figures.