Tandem: A Tale of Shadows [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Tandem: A Tale of Shadows from Funstock for the Nintendo Switch redefines the puzzle platformer genre with a unique top down and side-scroller gameplay and exceptional aesthetics. Help Emma and the teddy bear Fenton solve the mystery of the disappearance of the famous magician Thomas Kane.
Award-winning Tandem: A Tale of Shadows features five beautiful Victorian-inspired worlds inspired by Tim Burton, Jules Vernes, Conan Doyle. Players have to carefully alternate between Emma’s top-down view and Fenton’s horizontal side-scroller view if they hope to escape these chiaroscuro dimensions alive.
As the duo navigates past intelligent obstacles and menacing horrors, they uncover clues regarding Thomas’ disappearance, the strange Kane family, and their place in this universe.
Will Emma and Fenton escape the murderous manor filled with twists and turns, or has their fate already been sealed?
- Puzzle Platformer Game - Solve over forty puzzles and obstacles in order to unravel the mystery disappearance of Thomas Kane.
- Stunning Art Direction - The game's art direction plays with the importance of light and shadows, provoking the wonder of childhood.
- Diverse Mechanics - Push or pull objects to create shadows. Use alarms and traps to your advantage. Tandem features a variety of interactive elements for players to experiment with.
- Swap Perspectives Between Emma and Teddy Bear, Fenton - Using their unique abilities and perspectives, switch from a top-down view controlled by Emma, and a side-scroller view played by Fenton.
- Narrative-Driven Adventure - Explore five different breath-taking universes with 18 secret rooms for players to discover and 12+ hours of gameplay. Players are invited to discover creative and elaborate cutscenes.