Tapestry from Stonemaier Games is a 2-hour epic civilization game for 1-5 players. Create the civilization with the most storied history, starting at the beginning of humankind and reaching into the future.
In Tapestry, you will advance on 4 advancement tracks (science, technology, exploration, and military) to earn progressively better benefits. You can focus on a specific track or take a more balanced approach. Along the way, you will also improve your income, build your capital city, leverage your unique abilities, earn victory points, and gain tapestry cards that will tell the story of your civilization.
If you like A Feast for Odin, Mombasa, and Russian Railroads, you will enjoy creating your own unique civilization in Tapestry.
Tapestry Automa - Solo Play Variant
Introduces a system for adding two artificial players, the Automa and the Shadow Empire. They take the place of human players and are collectively known as bots.
You can use the Automa and the Shadow Empire together to play by yourself or you can use just the Shadow Empire with 2 human players
The paths you choose will vary greatly from real-world history - your civilization is unique!
- 1-5 players 90-120 minute play time. Ages 12+.
- Tapestry is a 2-hour civilization game for 1-5 players designed by jamey stegmaier.
- Advance on any of the 4 advancement tracks (science, technology, exploration, and military).
- Create the civilization with the most storied history, starting at the beginning of humankind and reaching into the future. The paths you choose will vary greatly from real-world events or people—your civilization is unique!
- Box contents - 16 unique factions, 18 painted landmark miniatures, 150 building and outpost miniatures, 43 tapestry cards, 33 tech cards, full solo mode with automa cards, 3 custom dice, 2-piece custom insert and much, much more!