Terraria [Nintendo Switch]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory in Terraria from 505 Games and Re-Logic for the Nintendo Switch!
Terraria is a land of adventure! A land of mystery! A land that's yours to shape, to defend and to enjoy. Your options in Terraria are limitless, are you an action gamer with an itchy trigger finger? A master builder? A collector? An explorer? There's something for everyone here. Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.
Grab your tools and go! Make weapons to fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes. Dig deep underground to find accessories, money, and other useful things. Gather resources to create everything you need to make the world your own. Build a house, a fort, or even a castle. People will move in to live there and perhaps even sell you different wares to assist you on your journey.
But beware, there are even more challenges awaiting you... Are you up to the task?
- Updated crafting with multiple added item options.
- Over 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot.
- Over 20 Bosses and Events to truly test the player's skills.
- Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moon Lord final boss encounter.
- Up to 8-player online play (Nintendo Switch Online membership required).
- Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style.
- More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500!
- In-depth building options that are easy to learn, but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master
- New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans - with the promise of greater rewards.
- Touch screen support to quickly navigate inventory and add more finesse in building, digging and combat (two Joy-Con controllers required per player).
- Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!