99 players... but only one will remain! TETRIS 99 for the Nintendo Switch is the iconic puzzle game as you’ve never seen it before. Can you pick the right strategy to best 98 other players online – all at the same time?!
99 players. Large-scale battles. Non-stop puzzle action. Use your skills and strategy to knock out the competition online and become the last player standing.
With this purchase, you’ll also receive a 12-month membership to Nintendo Switch Online, and members can look forward to competing in upcoming online events to earn in-game themes!
In Tetris 99, your goal is to rotate and move falling blocks called Tetriminos to complete horizontal lines. Completed lines disappear, clearing space for more Tetriminos, which fall faster and faster.
In Tetris 99 Battle mode, you can target opponents by sending them Garbage Blocks, but be careful… Your rivals can target you back! Defeat opponents to acquire K.O. Badges that may give you the advantage on future attacks.
More of a traditionalist? Then see how long you can last offline in the single-player Marathon mode. While offline, you can take on 98 CPU players all by yourself, take on 97 CPU opponents with a friend on one Nintendo Switch system, or face off with up to seven other players who have their own systems and games via local wireless connection.
With a Nintendo Switch Online membership, you’ll be able to put your speed and skills to the test - and try to knock out opponents. Reach the very pinnacle of Tetris achievement by becoming the last player standing!
- Includes a 12-month Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- Be the last player standing in 99-player battles.
- Acquire K.O. Badges by defeating opponents, to gain the advantage on future attacks.
- Strategize your moves and target opponents at random, or those who are near defeat, have the most K.O. Badges, or are targeting you.
- Play against 98 players online, locally with friends (additional games and systems required; sold separately), or in Marathon mode by yourself.