The First Tree [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The First Tree from Strictly Limited Games for the Nintendo Switch is a third-person exploration game.
From the creator of 'Home is Where One Starts…' comes The First Tree, a third-person exploration game centered around two parallel stories: a fox trying to find her missing family, and a son reconnecting with his father in Alaska.
Players take control of the fox on a poignant and beautiful journey that crescendos at the source of life, and perhaps result in an understanding of death.
Along the way, players can uncover artifacts and stories from the son's life as he becomes intertwined in the fox’s journey towards The First Tree!
- Strictly Limited Games exclusive. Individually numbered. Limited to 2200 copies worldwide.
- The First Tree, officially licensed Nintendo Switch game with reversible titlesheet. Manual included.
- For fans of Journey, Firewatch, and Shelter.
- Not a "fox simulator," but an emotional, intimate story by a one-man team with an ending you won't soon forget.
- Featuring a gorgeous soundtrack by acclaimed artists like Message to Bears, Lowercase Noises, and Josh Kramer.
- A short game (about an hour and a half) focused on story with some light puzzle solving and platforming.