The King of Fighters XI [PlayStation 2]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In The King of Fighters 11 from SNK Playmore for the Sony PS2 a new King of Fighters tournament has been announced, but not all is what it seems. Fight through the toughest fighters in the world to unlock the mystery behind the stolen Orochi Seal and Yata mirror.
The world has been rocked by two major events – Mukai has stolen the Orochi seal and the theft of the Yata Mirror by Ash Crimson. Just as the dust has settled, a new King of Fighters tournament was announced - a tournament which brings together some familiar faces, as well as newcomers to the world of The King of Fighters.
Not all is what it seems in this new tournament. There are too many unanswered questions. Too many mixed objectives!
For over 10 years, the King of Fighters series has been the choice of game players around the world. The 11th team of fighters continues this tradition. KOF11 is suited for one to two players, with continuous buy-in. Choose from 33 fighters, including 4 new characters.
A fifth control button was added to enhance your skills by delivering a devastating blow to your opponent, if hit at the right time. A New Skill Gauge performs a variety of tag-off moves and new attacks. A player can also custom construct a Three-Fighter Tag-Team by selecting three choice combatants.
Who are the group "People from the Past" and what do they really plan to do? Where would Orochi’s force finally land once the seal is opened? Will Chizuru and his friends still be able to seal Orochi? And what is Ash Crimson’ true plan...
- New Music - Enjoy 10 all-new music tracks.
- Exclusive Characters - Mai Shiranui, Tung Fu Rue, EX Kyo Kusanagi!
- 14 New Endings and 4 New Stages - All exclusive to the console version!
- Various Modes of Play - Arcade Play, Team Play, Endless, Challenges and Practice.
- Team Attack - Total of 11 teams; 47 characters, including 3 all new characters to the franchise.
- 7 Playable Boss characters - Adelheid Bernstein, Gai Tendo, Sho Hayate, Jazu, Silver, Shion & Magaki.
- 3 New Abilities Added - QUICK SHIFT, SAVING SHIFT & DREAM CANCEL, as well as the new JUDGEMENT SYSTEM & SKILL STOCKS.