Your Sims were born to be stars - let them live out the rags-to-riches story with The Sims 3: Showtime Expansion Pack from EA games for PC and Mac Computers, where they'll get the chance to perform as singers, magicians, acrobats or DJs for other Sims!
The Sims 3: Showtime includes both The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Showtime expansion pack in one! Nourish your Sims' talents in the all-new world of Starlight Shores, where they'll find new venues and objects that can help get them ready for Showtime. Make brand-new Sims with new tools using traits and Lifetime Wishes.
Once your Sim is ready for the spotlight, build customized stages for just the right look - then sit back and see how the crowd likes the show as your Sim performs in sold-out arenas - construction will dictate how well your Sim performs and how his or her career progresses.
Receive access to an exclusive bonus venue and stage with this Limited Edition. With the innovative SimPort feature, you can send your talent-groomed Sim to a friend's game to perform gigs in his or her town, go on tour and even get reviewed. Search for new friends, stay connected, post stories of your Sims' successes, share strategies and techniques and more with the in-game news feeds and live updates.
Your Sims have the desire and the talent. Will it be enough to earn them a spot among the stars? Sit back and relax - it's Showtime!
- Watch your Sims rise to stardom, revel in the limelight or crash and burn as they perform as singers, acrobats, magicians or DJs for other Sims (requires The Sims 3 to play, not included).
- Explore a brand-new world, Starlight Shores, where you'll find new venues and new objects to sharpen your Sims' talents.
- Create new Sims using more tools with new traits and Lifetime Wishes.
- Construct your own custom stages, from a swanky concert hall to a massive stadium or an indie club to create the perfect show, and then watch your Sims perform in front of packed crowds in sold-out arenas.
- Send your all-star Sim to a friend's game to perform in his or her world, book gig's in your friend's town, go on tour and even get reviewed using the all-new SimPort feature.
- Tap into the in-game news feeds and live updates to search for and make new friends, stay connected, spread stories of your Sims' successes, share gameplay techniques, create wish lists and more.
- Complete special challenges and accomplish certain goals to earn rewards, and track and share them via in-game social wall posts.