The World Ends With You [Nintendo DS DSi]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The World Ends With You from Square Enix is an exciting new title developed exclusively for the Nintendo DS handheld system.
Previously known as Subarashiki Kono Sekai on its release in Japan, The World Ends With You is an innovative new title from Square Enix that fully utilizes the capabilities of the Nintendo DS, and takes major influence from Japan's modern day culture including its people, music, clothes, food and design.
The World Ends with You tells the story of Neku Sakuraba, an unsociable 15-year-old boy who unexpectedly wakes up in the Shibuya shopping district of Tokyo, Japan. While trying to piece together his rude awakening, he receives a strange text message warning him that he will cease to exist unless he accomplishes a certain mission. Although he barely has time to grasp what is happening to him, he commences his assigned task in the mysterious streets of Shibuya.
- Modern art style created by a team of artists led by Tetsuya Nomura, world-renowned character designer of the upcoming Fabula Nova Crystallis project.
- Innovative Stride-Cross Battle System allows players to control two characters simultaneously, unleashing special attacks with the stylus.
- Collect a vast array of custom-designed pins, each with a powerful psychic ability that can be activated with the right touch or sound command.
- Customize characters with Shibuya's coolest fashions and exchange items with other players via Mingle Mode while experiencing an amazing soundtrack combining a fusion of musical influences from hip-hop to rock and electronica.
- Battle with up to three friends in Tin Pin Slammer, an exciting and fast-paced mini-game, via local wireless connection.