There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension - Limited Run #131 [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension from Draw Me A Pixel and Limited Run Games for the Nintendo Switch is a Point & Click comedy adventure (and Point&Click only!) that will take you on a journey you never asked to go on, through silly and unexpected video game universes.
There is no game. So don't go messing things up by clicking everywhere. You don't want to be kicked out of your video game world, do you? Of course not!
Will you be able to play along with the "Game" to find your way home? We sincerely think NOT!
- A Point & Click comedy adventure.
- Incredible 3D graphics that are flat. Completely flat. And very pixelated.
- Almost fully voiced. (May contain traces of foreign accents here and there.)
- Solve riddles that require you to think "Outside the box".
- Hint system included because you can't think "Outside the box"...
- Shorter than an MMORPG, which leaves you plenty of time to finish some REAL good games.
- Discover the Top 10 best walls. The fourth one will surprise you!
- Motion sickness free, which is pretty remarkable for a non-VR experience.
- Contains tons of bugs... but it’s supposed to be like that.
- And lots of other surprises!
- There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension is on a region-free physical cart for the Nintendo Switch.