Tiny Thor - Mjölnir Edition from Strictly Limited Games for the Nintendo Switch is a love letter to the challenging action platformers of the 16-bit console era, with contributions by two legends of their respective fields.
Mjölnir Edition includes a physical copy of the game, a colorful game manual, and a Bandcamp download code for the Chris Hülsbeck soundtrack. Limited to a maximum of 4,000 copies worldwide.
Sporting magnificent pixel art by artist Henk Nieborg to feast your eyes upon and a soundtrack by Chris Hülsbeck, together they help bring home the feeling of playing a classic game with today’s conveniences.
One area where Tiny Thor doesn’t stray too much from its inspirations is the challenge it provides. The refined gameplay with its focus on using Mjölnir for attack as well as traversal helps to tackle the obstacles head on and rewards you with the ultimate satisfaction when succeeding.
The version included here features additional gameplay refinements and fixes to make a great game even better. And as a special treat, the wonderful soundtrack by Chris Hülsbeck can be downloaded via Bandcamp to save as you see fit!
Included in this release is also the quasi predecessor of Tiny Thor, Hammer Kid, which goes in a similar direction style wise, also featuring beautiful pixel graphics, but being overall simpler in the gameplay department. Of course, it’s still fun to play through!
Jump into this challenging retro platformer! Play as Thor, use his mighty hammer and unique items to explore the Northern Realm!
- Master ricocheting hammer throws to overwhelm enemies.
- Learn awesome special abilities.
- Explore over 30 handcrafted levels across three distinct realms.
- Challenging boss fights, each with unique mechanics.
- Rattle your brain to solve tricky environmental puzzles.
- Discover tons of secrets and collect hidden gems to unlock challenge levels.
- Enjoy the story of a boy taking responsibility.