Unpacking [PlayStation 5]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Unpacking from Witch Beam and Limited Run Games for the Sony PS5 is a zen puzzle game about unpacking a life.
Unpacking is a game about the familiar experience of pulling possessions out of boxes and fitting them into a new home. Part block-fitting puzzle, part home decoration, you are invited to create a satisfying living space while learning clues about the life you’re unpacking.
Over the course of eight house moves, you are given a chance to experience a sense of intimacy with a character you never see and a story you’re never told!
- Unpack a home — from a single bedroom to an entire house.
- Meditative gameplay with no timers, meters or scores.
- Explore domestic environments with all their nooks and crannies while you stack plates, hang towels, and arrange bookshelves.
- Discover a character's story through the items that come with her to each new home (and the items that get left behind).
- Soundtrack by BAFTA award-winning composer and audio director Jeff van Dyck.
- Unpacking is on a region-free physical disc for the PlayStation 5.