Valfaris [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Set in a far corner of space, Valfaris from Merge Games for the Nintendo Switch is a heavy metal infused 2D action-platformer and the next game from the team behind Unity Awards finalist, Slain: Back From Hell.
Brutal combat. Deadly enemies. Stunning Pixel art. Savage soundtrack. Get ready to rip the galaxy a new wormhole!
After mysteriously vanishing from galactic charts, the fortress of valfaris has suddenly reappeared in the orbit of a dying Sun. Once a Self-contained paradise, the grandiose citadel now plays host to an ever-growing darkness.
Therion, a fearless and proud son of Valfaris, returns to his home to uncover the truth of its doomed fate and to challenge the arcane evil at its very heart...
- Savagely reduce foes to piles of gibs with an array of brutal weaponry.
- Dominate ranks of deadly enemies and bosses, from the weird to the grotesque.
- Gorge your eyes on devastatingly awesome pixel art hand-crafted by Andrew Gilmour.
- Explore a diverse range of tainted environments as you venture ever deeper into the dark world of Valfaris.
- Feel the power of a Seismic soundtrack by extreme metaller and former Celtic Frost guitarist, Curt Victor Bryant.