Vitalux Advanced Ocular Multivitamin - 180 + 20 Coated Caplets [Healthcare]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Vitalux advanced is an ocular multivitamin based on AREDS2 studies to help delay the progression of age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Available in coated caplet format, making it easier to swallow.
Vitalux Advanced caplets contain Lutein and Zeaxanthin helping to increase serum levels within the body. Lutein also will help increase macular pigment optical densities, which reduces the progression of AMD and helps maintain healthy vision. Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. Helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts.
Directions: Adults: Take 2 caplets per day with a meal containing oil/fat or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or a few hours after taking other medications. Do not crush the caplets./p>
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, calcium silicate, water, titanium dioxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, polyethylene glycol, caramel colour, polysorbate 80, carnauba wax, ethyl vanillin, diacetylated monoglycerides, xanthan gum. Contains no salt, gluten or lactose.
When it comes to eye health, we never speculate. Vitalux® Advanced is scientifically formulated to help delay progression of AMD and maintain healthy vision!
- Easy-open cap.
- 180 + 20 caplets.
- 10 mg lutein daily.
- 2 mg zeaxanthin daily.
- Helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts.
- Helps to improve macular pigment optical density.
- Number-one ocular multivitamin brand in Canada.
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of eye health.
- Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin helping to increase serum levels within the body.
- Helps to maintain eyesight in conditions (associated with sunlight damage), such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
- Lutein also will help increase macular pigments optical densities, which reduces the progression of AMD and helps maintain healthy vision.
- An eye vitamin/mineral supplement that helps delay progression of Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) and helps maintain healthy vision.