Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate [Xbox One]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Fans will experience Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate from Koei Tecmo Games for the for the Microsoft Xbox One. in a brand new light as they enter the fray with the implementation of new generation console features, new storylines and scenarios.
Japan’s highly anticipated game finally comes to US in next gen consoles as Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate!
It is the latest entry to the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors spin off series that expands the original game’s story and combines legendary characters and stages from across the titles for an ultimate battlefield fans of the series and new players alike will surely dig in.
Set in a parallel universe created by the suddenly appearing Serpent King Orochi, players can enjoy the refreshing action of mighty warriors in the tactical action game series WARRIORS OROCHI. The series is full of unique components such as an original story with heroes from the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series and a three-man team battle mode.
Back in the Battlegrounds
Following the death of the Serpent King Orochi, a new evil has risen that threatens to take away peace and warriors must unite once more for a battle that will determine mankind’s fate. Choose from over 145 playable characters from across different titles including Sophitia from the SoulCalubur series, Rachel from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Xu Shu from Dynasty Warriors along with new characters like Abe and Shennong.
Finish off enemies with new weapons and finishing moves like Aerial Special attacks, Triple Rush and True Musou Burst. Put your skills to test with the game’s new modes like One Warrior against a Thousand Battles in which a player is swarmed with up to 100 AI; Dual Mode, a mix of team battles and card battle; And online and offline competition modes.
Players can fully enjoy the dramatic story WARRIORS OROCHI 3's many heroes even more with new characters who can participate in battle and additional scenarios.
Additionally, many new components, such as new actions, and a new 'Gauntlet Mode,' in which players can enjoy a party battle have been added, making this truly the ultimate WARRIORS OROCHI 3!
- New and Crossover Characters - The legion of warriors is larger than ever with 145 playable characters including the introduction of Abe Seimei and Shennong, just 2 of 9 that are new to the series, cameos include Xu Shu from the DYNASTY WARRIORS franchise and Rachel from NINJA GAIDEN Sigma 2 with more to be announced including the Atelier and SAMURAI WARRIORS series.
- Gameplay Modes - Adding to both Online and Offline competition, new modes include Duel Mode, a fusion of team battles (up to 3 vs 3) and card battles, Craft Weapons function to alchemy even more powerful weapons, Officer Requesting and Summoning, Formation Skills and Dragon Portals that can be used to escape the battlefields, weaken enemies or recover party members Life Gauge.
- Captivating Lands and Stages - Lands and battlefields are dramatically rendered drawing from the dark, sinister imagery in the OROCHI series totaling 51 distinct stages with cross-over stages melding universes including Atelier, DYNASTY WARRIORS, NINJA GAIDEN Sigma 2 and SAMURAI WARRIORS, furthermore, Musuo Battlefields allow for customization including character models and battle cries.
- One Warrior Against a Thousand Battles - Densely populated battlefields with up to 100 enemies on screen, each with progressive AI add to the exhilarating battle, amplified by new moves including Aerial Special attacks, Triple Rush (a system which allows the player the ability to switch between individual characters or unleash attacks as a party of 3 and True Musou Burst, the powerful finishing move executable by up to 6 characters.
- The Mythology of the OROCHI Universe Expands - A new main storyline brings the heroes together again after the death of the Demon Snake as they are called upon by a mysterious stone to return to the chaotic din of battle. Additionally, new side stories provide a multitude of new scenarios and uncover secrets, the story extends with the ability to battle from a different point of view or even “what if” hypothetical stages that exist in a parallel world.