Fitness and Fun Come to Wii U! Discover fun, new ways to get up and get moving in Wii Fit U for the Nintendo Wii U.
Please note this is the Wii Fit U game ONLY, the Wii Balance Board and Fit Meter are NOT included.
Stay Active With Wii Fit U at Home
With 19 new activities, including a whole new Dance mode, there are more than 70 total activities to choose from, with something for everyone.
Get moving with new additions like: Core Luge, Scuba Search, Climbing, Dessert Choice, Hip-Hop, Flamenco, and Horsedown.
Wii U Gamepad Controller
Someone else need the TV? Not a problem. Simply use the balance board and GamePad to do select routines off-TV. You can also check your form as you work on Yoga or Strength Training exercises by using the GamePad controller's camera and comparing your form to the trainer's in Mirror Mode.
It's easier to get moving when you have friends to cheer you on. Join or start an online Gym Community to share your achievements, compare your scores, or motivate other members via Miiverse. Set up your gym and share the Gym Community ID number with just family and friends, or post it online to let any player join your community.
Now you can customize your routines as much or as little as you like with Personal Trainer mode. Get workout recommendations based on your goals and preferences, or set up your own routine.
With over 70 activities, Wii Fit U makes fitness so fun it motivates you to get active and stay active!
- The new Dance activity allows you to choose from a variety of dance styles with varying difficulty levels.
- Shape up with a wide range of fun activities including Yoga, Strength exercises, Balance Games, Dance, Aerobic activities, and more.
- Enjoy new and unique dual-screen activities like Hosedown or Trampoline Target that take advantage of the Wii U GamePad controller and your TV.
- Create your own personalized workout routine with Yoga, Strength exercises, and other activities or select from recommended routines based on your fitness goals.
- Create, join, and browse online Gym Communities to share profile info (e.g. achievements, high scores, favorite activities) to keep yourself, your friends, and your family motivated.
- The Wii U GamePad offers both privacy and flexibility. By providing a second screen, it lets you perform activities while others watch TV, view personal progress on your own private screen, or even watch and adjust your form using the built-in camera.