Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town from GS2 Games for the Sony PS4 is a third-person adventure game, set in a fantasy pirate-themed world with a modern touch.
Combining the traditional point-and-click genre gameplay with unique cartoon 3D graphics, Willy Morgan has the dreamy atmosphere, the humor, and the freedom to explore typically of timeless classics such as Monkey Island.
The story unfolds through funny dialogues and challenging puzzles. Keen powers of observation, intuition, and imagination are going to be needed in order to succeed and ultimately find the truth.
10 years have passed since the mysterious disappearance of Willy's father, the famous archaeologist Henry Morgan. One day, the postman delivers him a strange letter:
“If you receive this letter, it means that something went wrong and it’s up to you to finish what I started. Go as fast as you can to Bone Town, room 09, but don't trust anyone...”
- Non-linear Gameplay - Explore without constraint, collect items and solve brilliant puzzles.
- Unique Graphic Style - A fanciful deformed world with a magical atmosphere.
- Full HD Quality - Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see.
- A Pirate World With a Modern Twist Pirates and computers...? Well, why not!.
- 15 NPCs to Interact With - Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs.
- Original Soundtrack - More than 2 hours of original music.