Shin Megami Tensei V - Fall of Man Premium Edition [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In Shin Megami Tensei V - Fall of Man Premium Edition from Atlus for the Nintendo Switch, the ambitions of god and human clash amidst the horror of a dying world. Neither human nor demon, the newly-forged Nahobino and his friends must decide what is worth saving... And prepare to sacrifice everything in its name. In a world without its creator, which path will you choose?
Shin Megami Tensei 5 - Fall of Man Premium Edition comes with the 2-disc soundtrack, a 6" x 11.5" sling bag, SteelBook case, and a 100+ page Demon Hand Book!
When a grisly murder scene in modern-day Tokyo blocks our protagonist's walk home, an unplanned detour leaves him buried and unconscious.
He awakens in a new Tokyo, a wasteland ravaged by an apocalypse now called Da’at... but before bloodthirsty demons can claim his life, a savior emerges, and they unite to become a mighty being, neither human nor demon: a Nahobino.
With newfound power, the protagonist ventures through Da’at, an enigmatic realm filled with mythical deities and demonic tyrants in constant conflict for survival.
Searching for answers, the protagonist must forge his own path in a battle between light and dark to dictate the fate of the world!
- Premium Edition comes with the 2-disc soundtrack, a 6" x 11.5" sling bag, SteelBook case, and a 100+ page Demon Hand Book!
- Turn formidable foes into worthy allies by recruiting them via negotiations, then fuse them to create demons customized to fit your playstyle.
- Explore the expansive world of post-apocalyptic Tokyo, fully rendered in stunning 3D utilizing Unreal Engine 4, a first for the mainline Shin Megami Tensei series.
- Unfold an allusive story filled with tragic choices, make sacrifices to uphold your ideals as you pursue light or covet darkness to discover your role in the new world.
- Fight through a demon-infested wasteland with the Press Turn Battle System, pinpoint enemy weaknesses so you can perform consecutive actions but make one mistake and it may be your last.