Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City [PlayStation 3]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City from Capcom for the Sony PS3 delivers a true third person team based shooter experience set within the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe.
Not only does this setting provide a rich backdrop to the action but it fosters a unique and thrilling triple-threat battle scenario for the game modes. Zombies and Bio-Organic Weapons (B.O.W's) add to the mix as players compete against their team's opposing squad but also tackle this third unpredictable element that could only exist in the twisted Resident Evil universe. The result is a brand new style of gameplay that breaks the conventions of traditional third person shooters.
It is September 1998 and the action focuses on the ill-fated Raccoon City and the horrific consequences of the deadly T-virus outbreak. With a cover up required, Umbrella orders an elite team into Raccoon City to destroy all evidence of its involvement.
Meanwhile the US Government has quarantined the city and dispatched its own team of elite soldiers to determine the source of the mysterious outbreak. Caught up in the action are rookie police officer Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield.
Players take on the role of an Umbrella Security Service (U.S.S) Soldier and battle against all the competing forces at play in Raccoon City. Choose from six characters, each one equipped with a unique skill set, including the female field scientist Four-Eyes who can manipulate the T-virus and take control of the B.O.W's raiding the streets of Raccoon City or the weapons expert and U.S.S team captain Lupo.
You’ll come face-to-face with horrifying Resident Evil enemies like hunters and lickers as you navigate the Raccoon City Streets in search of your targets which include series icons like Claire Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy. One thing is for sure, in Raccoon City, all roads lead to hell!
- Experience the Fear - Set in the terrifying world of Resident Evil.
- Define your Play Style - Gain new abilities and skills unique to your playable character as your experience level increases.
- Three Corner Conflict - Zombies and Bio-Organic Weapons (B.O.Ws) create an unpredictable third force that leaves the battlefield in chaos.
- Competitive Multiplayer - Bring the fight online in 4v4 competitive multiplayer modes such as Team Attack, Biohazard, Survivors, and Heroes Mode.
- Campaign Mode - Both single player and up to 4 player co-op: You are part of the Umbrella Security Service. Protect the truth behind Raccoon City’s downfall by any means necessary.
- International Team Development - A fully loaded, third person co-op / multiplayer shooter developed in collaboration between Capcom Japan development studios and an experienced Western multiplayer specialist studio.