Skate 3 [PlayStation 3]
Hurry, last one!
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
SKATE 3 from EA Games for the Sony PS3 breaks new ground by taking all of the camaraderie and competitive excitement of real-life skateboarding and brings it to the hands of gamers.
The award winning SKATE franchise is back and rolling into new territory as SKATE 3 heads to the brand new city of Port Carverton. Get ready to team up and throw down as you build your own customized dream team to shred the streets, parks, and plazas and change the face of the city.
New tricks, improved off-board actions, and gnarly Hall of Meat carnage mixed with exciting new team-based game modes Team Up and Throw Down.Enjoy all the camaraderie and competition of co-op gameplay by building your ultimate skate crew with your friends.
New City, More Tricks, More Skate - Say goodbye to harsh security, skate stoppers, and draining pools, say hello to darkslides, underflips, and an all-new city, Port Carverton, the skater friendly mecca you have been waiting for. Featuring unique districts, all-new plazas, and endless lines, Port Carverton delivers the true skater’s paradise experience.
- Say hello to darkslides, underflips, and the all-new skate mecca, Port Carverton - featuring unique districts, plazas, skateparks and endless lines, this is the true skater's paradise.
- Form teams to become a skate industry mogul. From completing online challenges to creating skate parks, to having your graphics downloaded, almost everything skaters do in the game counts towards their progression.
- Multiplayer allows you to progress through the career campaign with others or slay them in head-to-head competitive battles. Keep tabs on teammates and rivals with Skate Feed, the all-new game and web social network.
- Learn the ins and outs of skating with the all-new Skate School where you can practice your skills on the sticks. Customize your experience with new on-screen guides including a manual meter and Flickit trick analyzer.
- Skate Reel and Skate Graphics are back, and the all-new Skate Park is an open canvas for players to create their dream plaza or mega-ramp park. Once created, players can share their masterpieces with the world from their console.