Thought you’d made it out of Raccoon City alive? Think again. Fight for your life in nine spine-chilling new scenarios, facing three terrifying new enemy types and two large-and-lethal bosses in the Resident Evil 3: The Board Game - City of Ruin Expansion.
This expansion will drastically change the course of your Resident Evil 3: The Board Game campaign, taking you beyond the built-up city streets to brand new locations with new mechanics to figure out.
Tread carefully through the creepy City Hospital. Wade through the waterlogged City Park. And tiptoe through the ominous Dead Factory. All the while, Sliding Worms, Hunter β, and Hunter γ will dog your every step.
As if that weren’t enough, two horrifying bosses lurk in the shadows, just waiting to make your life a misery (or what’s left of it, anyway) — Nemesis Stage 3 and the Adult Grave Digger!
Keep your eyes peeled for brand new items and effects. In the City of Ruin, powerful new weapons could be your only hope…
- As consciousness returns and you blink shadows from your eyes, all you can hear is the ringing in your ears. At first, you think it might be from the bells, as you recall racing through the Clock Tower in search of gears to sound the great bell.
- Then the blood drains from your face as the memories begin to surface. You thought you’d escaped Raccoon City. But it isn’t over yet.
- Continue your desperate escape with 11 hours of new gameplay, nine gripping new scenarios, three terrifying new enemy types, and two large-and-lethal bosses.
- This expansion will drastically change the course of your Resident Evil 3: The Board Game campaign, taking you beyond the built-up city streets to brand new locations plagued by new enemies. Resident Evil 3: The Board Game is required to play this expansion.
- But new enemies aren’t your only threat. To move forward, you must adapt to new gameplay mechanics introduced by the changed environment. Creep silently through the City Hospital. Wade through flood water in the City Park.