Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition [Xbox 360]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition from Bethesda Softworks for the Microsoft Xbox 360 includes the acclaimed Fallout 3 game as well as its five DLC packs - The Pitt, Operation: Anchorage, Broken Steel, Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta.
Vault 101 - Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering.
Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown.
Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth...
Included Add-on Packs:
- Operation Anchorage - Enter a military simulation and fight in the liberation of Anchorage, Alaska from its Chinese Communist invaders.
- The Pitt - Travel to the post-apocalyptic remains of Pittsburgh and become embroiled in a conflict between slaves and their Raider masters.
- Broken Steel - Increase your level cap to 30, and finish the fight against the Enclave remnants alongside Liberty Prime.
- Point Lookout - Embark on a mysterious and open-ended adventure in a huge, murky swampland along the coast of Maryland.
- Mothership Zeta - Defy hostile alien abductors and fight your way off of the alien mothership, orbiting miles above the Capital Wasteland.
- Includes all five Fallout 3 expansion packs.
- Pause the real-time combat to target specific body parts.
- Customize your character with dozens of skills and "perks".
- View the post-apocalyptic wasteland from a choice of first- or third-person perspectives.