Hercule Poirot is back in Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot: The London Case from Microids for the Nintendo Switch, a brand-new adventure set in the heart of London!
From the brilliant mind of the BAFTA Award-Winning studio, Blazing Griffin, get ready in 2023 for a new adventure as the famous detective Hercule Poirot travels to London for a seemingly simple task of delivering a painting for an exhibition, that will be unfortunately stolen during the grand opening.
For the first time ever, players will have the opportunity to team up with Poirot’s beloved sidekick in the books, Hastings, as they uncover a new mystery. Expérience a new location, adventure, and partner in this exciting next chapter of Hercule Poirot in his youth.
In this detective adventure game, you will take on the role of the famous detective, Hercule Poirot, as he joins forces with Lloyd's of London to ensure the transportation, protection, and sale of a valuable painting of Mary Magdalene. The painting is to be the centerpiece of a new exhibit at a London Museum, featuring other works of ecclesiastical art on loan from Brussels.
As an employee of Lloyd's of London, your colleague, Hastings, will assist you in handling the insurance of the artworks and the sale of the painting. Upon arriving at the museum, you will meet with the new owner of the painting, Mortimer Ailsworth, and the curator of the museum, Evelyn Warbeck. Use the resources at your disposal to examine the security and protect the painting from any potential threats.
One week later, a Preview Gala will take place where all of the main characters will be in attendance. However, things take an unexpected turn when the painting is stolen from under everyone's noses. Your sharp detective skills will be useful to uncover the truth and find the culprit behind the theft.
Will you be able to solve the mystery and retrieve the stolen painting?
- Featuring a compelling and engaging story that immerses players in the world of Hercule Poirot. Players will experience Poirot’s youth in London and will be able to explore the city while uncovering clues and solving mysteries.
- Inspect new environments and search for clues in a first-person view and converse with new and suspicious characters in a more cinematic approach.
- Solve the mystery and contradict characters’ alibis by matching all collected clues in a brand new minigame feature.
- The optimised engine magnifies 3D isometric renders to bring more depth and life to each scene.
- Enjoy many investigation features, this will include interviewing suspects, collecting evidence, and piecing together clues to solve the mystery.