Welcome to a world where people fly freely through the power of anti-gravity shoes in Aokana - Four Rhythms Across the Blue from PQube for the Nintendo Switch. Become a coach for players who race in the sky and make the acquaintance of four charismatic girls. Follow their adventures as you all grow closer in this emotional story of hope, love and sportsmanship.
Limited Edition includes the Aokana - Four Rhythms Across the Blue Game for Nintendo Switch and a 100-page artbook!
In a world where flying through the sky is as simple as riding a bicycle, the sport "Flying Circus" is all the rage. Following the discovery of anti-gravitons, special shoes that allow an individual to fly, Anti-Graviton Shoes, took the world by storm.
And with the Grav Shoes come an entire new world for people to explore. Not long after, that revolution in technology gave birth to a brand new sport, Flying Circus, which used the shoes to make players compete in the open sky.
Masaya Hinata, who was once considered a prodigy, turned his back on Flying Circus after suffering a crushing defeat, although there was also another reason...
However, his former passion is reignited while teaching the new transfer student, Asuka Kurashina, how to fly.
This time, Masaya chooses to enter the world of Flying Circus not as a player, but a coach. Sometimes fighting, and at other times encouraging each other, he and his team decicde to challenge the top student athelets in Japan.
Now, with Asuka at his side, how high will he be able to fly? This is a story about those who met through the sky, as well as the friends who surround them!
- Explore four different routes and endings reflected by your choices made during the story.
- Engage in an enticing story about sportsmanship and team spirit amongst a group of friends!.
- Delve into a visual novel with gorgeous visuals, polished animations and fully voiced heroines.
- Develop a romantic relationship with Asuka, mashiro, rika and misaki; four spirited Girls who may very well fall in love with You.
- Create your own illustrations thanks to a sprite viewer that will let you place characters in various outfits in front of different backgrounds.