In the story-based adventure AWAY: The Survival Series from Breaking Walls and Perp Games for the Sony PS4, play as a tiny sugar glider in your very own nature documentary.
Journey Into the Wild
Follow the story of a young sugar glider on a journey to save his family. Your adventures will take you across vast environments as you discover a vibrant world brimming with life. But beware of the dangers that lie ahead...
Star in Your Own Nature Documentary
Glide among the trees, fight dangerous predators, and explore beautiful environments through the eyes of a sugar glider — all while a narrator describes your every move.
Play as Other Animals in Exploration Mode
Roam freely about the world while playing as insects and animals such as beetles, crabs, frogs, lizards, and more! Discover the island's unique biomes and explore relics of a world long gone.
Fight or Flight
Hunt small prey, fight larger enemies, and use stealth and agility to sneak past apex predators unnoticed.
Uncover Hidden Mysteries
Advance through the world and complete the main story, or explore off the beaten path and embark on side quests to uncover AWAY's hidden mysteries.
Enchanting Orchestral Soundtrack
Enjoy an immersive soundtrack by Mike Raznick, award-winning composer and audio director on nature documentaries such as BBC's Planet Earth II and Life.
Glide among the trees, fight dangerous predators, and explore beautiful environments as you embark on a high-flying journey to save your family!
- Hunt prey, fight larger enemies and use stealth and agility to sneak past apex predators unnoticed.
- Explore a living, breathing world full of unique species of plants, insects, and animals. Run, jump, climb, and glide through beautiful environments.
- Advance through the world and complete the main story, or explore of the beaten path and embark on side quests to uncover Away’s hidden mysteries.
- See the world from a whole new perspective while playing as beetles, lizards, crabs and more. These rare animals are hidden throughout Away’s environment. Can you find them all?
- Freeze the sugar glider anywhere and move the camera while the rest of the world continues in ambient motion.