Battle Chasers: Nightwar [Nintendo Switch]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Battle Chasers: Nightwar from THQ Nordic for the Nintendo Switch is an RPG inspired by the classic console greats, featuring deep dungeon diving, turn-based combat presented in a classic JRPG format.
The turn-based combat in Battle Chasers is inspired by the great JRPGs of years past, with three major features: the Dual Mana system; an Active Initiative Bar for strategic planning; and momentum-shifting super attacks called Battle Surges.
Explore rich and beautiful dungeons featuring hand-crafted rooms arranged in random layouts. Use dungeon skills to avoid traps; solve puzzles; battle through hordes of enemies and survive white-knuckle boss battles. Survive, and the rewards are yours: gold, rare crafting items, and epic items.
Try each dungeon on one of three difficulty settings. The higher the difficulty, the higher quality the rewards!
- Action oriented, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles and secrets. Use each hero's unique dungeon skills to survive.
- Truly key story moments will be depicted in gorgeous, traditional 2D animation from Powerhouse Animation Studios (the studio that did the animated Darksiders cutscenes).
- Old-school combat inspired by the console RPG greats, with a unique two-tiered mana system and turn-based initiative, featuring random buffs and debuffs on initiative slots.
- Explore an overworld presented in classic form (and in real time), peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes, as well as a useful arsenal of Dungeon Abilites.
- The desolate town of Harm's Way is your only place to prepare. Choose three of the many heroes, fill your backpack with items from your stash, make sure you've chosen the best equipment and abilities.