Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Xbox 360]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 from EA Games for the Microsoft Xbox 360 brings the spectacular Battlefield gameplay to the forefront of next-gen consoles and PC - featuring best-in-class vehicular combat set across 8 huge sandbox maps each with a different tactical focus.
Battlefield Bad Company 2 is a first-person shooter, and sequel to Electronic Arts' 2008 release, Battlefield Bad Company. Following the continuing combat adventures of misfits of the US Army's Company "B," Bad Company 2 features the characteristic humor and grit of the Bad Company series, as well as a variety of gameplay improvements and additions, including 2-24 player online support; all-new four man squad gameplay; and more!
Like the original Battlefield: Bad Company game, Bad Company 2 is a first-person shooter following the exploits of Company "B" of the US Army's 222nd Battalion. In this new adventure, the more mature yet still infamous company of misfits are tasked with interceding in a series of conflicts that have the potential to ignite of a new World War. Game environments cover snowy mountains, all the way to jungles and deserts.
As the action begins players have their pick of four distinct character classes, and weapons, gadgets and specializations. Within these, players have over 15,000 kit variations to discover, and will be able to fine-tune their preferred fighting style to give them the edge in combat that they will need to survive and prevail. In addition, new vehicles like the all terrain vehicle (ATV) and the UH-60 transport helicopter allow for new tactics, which players are free to choose from.
As players fight through mission play they will level up their playable character through the ranks as they accumulate experience points in combat for enemies eliminated and objectives completed. Excellence in the battlefield is rewarded with an extensive range of pins, insignias and stars to unlock along with 50 dedicated ranks to achieve.
Battlefield 2 also features a major multiplayer component. Along with standard 24-player online multiplayer options across eight maps, players can also compete in 4-player teams in 2 exclusive squad-only game modes, fighting together to unlock exclusive team awards and achievements. During these online battles players can spawn on your squad to get straight into the action, and use gadgets such as the tracer dart in-conjunction with the RPG to devastating effect. Taken together these features make for one of the most realistic ground/vehicle combat experiences ever.
The New Frostbite Engine
Tactical destruction in Bad Company 2 is taken to new heights with the updated DICE 'Frostbite' engine. Unlike in the first game in the series, which featured considerable, but limited destructible game environments, in Battlefield Bad Company 2 players can now take down entire buildings or create their own vantage points by blasting holes through cover, thereby delivering a unique dynamic experience in every match.
Get ready for the most spectacular FPS multiplayer experience ever!
- 8 Huge Multiplayer Maps. Each with a different tactical and gameplay focus and set across a variety of environments.
- All-new Squad Gameplay. Team up with 3 other players and fight together to unlock special awards and achievements in 2 squad-specific game modes.
- Destruction 2.0. Take down entire buildings, create firepoints in cover or blow it up entirely! In Battlefield Bad Company 2 there will be no place to hide!
- Ultimate Online Vehicle Warfare! 15 land, sea and air vehicles, each with a tactical advantage during play. Race into action with the ATV or rain death from above in the UH-60 transport helicopter with its 2 side-mounted rail guns.
- Play It Your Way - experiment and refine your ideal combat style with 4 character classes (medic, assault, recon and engineer), 15000+ kit variations, 46 weapons (200 different customization opportunities), 15 gadgets and 13 character specializations.