The Call of Duty: Black Ops Collection from Activision for the Sony PS3 features the two best-selling titles and the number one best-selling title of 2015, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Black Ops II and Black Ops III.
Call of Duty: Black Ops
The biggest first-person action series of all time and the follow-up to last year's blockbuster Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 returns with Call of Duty: Black Ops. Call of Duty: Black Ops will take you behind enemy lines as a member of an elite special forces unit engaging in covert warfare, classified operations, and explosive conflicts across the globe.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops II delivers the most groundbreaking and viscerally immersive Call of duty experience yet. Rooted in near-future fiction, the title propels players into a visual landscape in an epic single player campaign highlighted by branching storylines and non-linear missions; a re-imagined multiplayer that introduces players to some of the most cutting-edge weaponry and equipment that 2025 will have to offer; and punctuated with an all-new Zombies experience running in the multiplayer engine.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 deploys its players into a future where bio-technology has enabled a new breed of Black Ops soldier. Players are now always on and always connected to the intelligence grid and their fellow operatives during battle. In a world more divided than ever, this elite squad consists of men and women who have enhanced their combat capabilities to fight faster, stronger, and smarter.
With access to exclusive weaponry and equipment, your actions will tip the balance during the most dangerous time period mankind has ever known!
- Call of Duty: Black Ops is the seventh installment of the Call of Duty series, based on the live fire conflicts of the Cold War era.
- Wide array of play modes including single player, local multiplayer versus and online co-op and multiplayer.
- Diverse variety of play setting ranging from urban air and ground combat in SE Asia, to snow combat in Soviet region and jungle combat.
- Blending of traditional COD, and new first-person character scenarios designed to both retain the essence of the COD gaming experience.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 delivers the most groundbreaking and viscerally immersive Call of duty experience yet.
- Single Player Character Customization: Choose from a variety of weapons and loadouts providing multiple choices for how you approach single player mission.
- Branching Storylines: Choices the player makes could mean the difference between life and death for some characters and there exists an even greater opportunity for multiple endings.
- Strike Force Levels: New to the Call of Duty Franchise, strike force levels provide sandbox-style gameplay experiences, allowing players to take command of any element of their squad at any time.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 deploys its players into a future where bio-technology has enabled a new breed of Black Ops soldier.
- A CALL OF DUTY CAMPAIGN UNLIKE ANYTHING BEFORE IT: Treyarch elevates the Call of Duty social gaming experience by delivering up to four player campaign co-op, using the same battle-tested network infrastructure and social systems that support its world-class Multiplayer and Zombies game modes.
- PREPARE FOR A LEVELED-UP MULTIPLAYER: With Black Ops III, Treyarch premieres a new momentum-based chained-movement system, allowing players to fluidly move through the environment with finesse, using controlled thrust jumps, slides, and mantling abilities in a multitude of combinations, all while maintaining complete control over your weapon at all times.
- FIGHT THE UNDEAD IN AN ALL-NEW HORROR STORY: No Treyarch title would be complete without its signature Zombies offering - a full-game experience with its own distinct storyline right out of the box. Black Ops III Zombies is the most immersive and ambitious Call of Duty Zombies to date, with a full XP-based progression system for players that adds depth and re-playability to the engaging gameplay Zombies fans have come to expect.