Dead Rising 2 - High Stakes Edition [PlayStation 3]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Set several years after the events of the first game in the series, Dead Rising 2 - High Stakes Edition from Capcom for the Sony PS3 contains all the fun and over-the top carnage of a zombie apocalypse.
This High Stakes Edition includes a poker set in a black high-impact case sporting the Fortune City logo and including: 100 poker chips featuring the Fortune City logo, 2 decks of ‘blood-stained’ custom playing cards featuring character art, 5 green dice, and 1 ‘blood-stained’ dealer chip. Also included is the Fortune City Visitor Map featuring the game map as well as ads for Fortune City locations and a Terror is Reality XVII admission ticket with redemption code for the unique Psycho costume and skills downloadable content!
The sequel to the million-plus selling Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 sees the player take on the role of former Motocross champion Chuck Greene, who has come to Fortune City, America's newest gambling paradise, to compete in "Terror is Reality," a gruesome game show that dares contestants to survive zombie-filled environments for big money prizes at the delight of TV audiences around the globe.
Chuck's motivation for taking part and risking life and limb is his daughter Katey, who since being bitten by a zombie requires a daily dose of Zombrex to prevent her from turning into one of the living dead. There's no denying that Zombrex works, but since it's the only drug on the market, its price is high. During his time in Fortune City a zombie outbreak occurs and Chuck must survive the onslaught of the undead for 72 hours
With thousands of zombies filling every square inch of Fortune City, Chuck is going to need to be even more resourceful and inventive by creating combination weapons to save the day. Players will be able to take two objects, a roll of tape and with a little inventiveness create an advanced zombie-killing combo weapon - a piece of wood and a lawnmower become Portamower, the handheld mower that cuts zombies down to size in an instant; while a garden rake and car battery combine to create an electrified zombie prod!
Players will shoot, stab, carve and drive their way through enemies in order to beat the clock and survive 72-hours in the darkly comedic, no holds-barred confines of Fortune City!
- Terror is Reality - Allows 4 players to compete in a gladiator type show that pits zombies against a group of players in the ultimate Vs. multiplayer blood bath.
- Thousands of Zombies On Screen - The undead are everywhere creating a dynamic and challenging zombie-killing experience for the player as weapons will be created to kill massive amounts of zombies at one time.
- New Storyline and Characters - A new protagonist, Chuck Greene, is just the beginning in a long list of new characters, new survivors and new more vicious psychos that will be introduced to fans in the new world of Dead Rising.
- Combo Weapons - Players can combine two everyday items using duct tape to create the ultimate zombie killing creations such as the Portamower and Paddlesaw. Unlocking combo cards along the way will give players the advantage as the helpful cards will show you what items are best for combining. The more zombies you destroy using your creative combo's, the more Prestige Points you can earn which levels up Chuck along the way.
- 2-Player Co-Op - Co-op play is introduced to the Dead Rising universe for the first time as players can invite their friends to partner up with them at any time to take on the zombie massacre- tag-team style. Play with a friend and have even more fun as you lure zombies in using strategic items like a toy helicopter or a firecracker. Once the zombies have gathered, your friend can rain bullets from above or shoot at a strategically-placed gas tank to create a deadly explosion that will take out masses of the enemy. Killing zombies with a friend is always more fun.
- High Stakes Edition -Includes a poker set in a black high-impact case sporting the Fortune City logo and including: 100 poker chips featuring the Fortune City logo, 2 decks of ‘blood-stained’ custom playing cards featuring character art, 5 green dice, and 1 ‘blood-stained’ dealer chip. Also included is the Fortune City Visitor Map featuring the game map as well as ads for Fortune City locations and a Terror is Reality XVII admission ticket with redemption code for the unique Psycho costume and skills downloadable content!