Fast-paced fighting against overwhelming swarms of enemies returns to the Three Kingdoms in Koei Tecmo's Dynasty Warriors 4 for the Sony PS2.
This edition introduces siege weapons, such as catapults and battering rams, which join the elephant troops (that debuted in Dynasty Warriors 3) to add another challenging tactical consideration for generals in the field.
Dynasty Warriors 4 also offers two new modes of play. Campaign mode allows players to pick a favorite character then choose the strategic campaign to play, instead of requiring a linear progression through the adventure.
Kingdom mode has players choosing one of the Three Kingdoms, Wu, Shu, or Wei, then deciding which of its generals to lead through each mission.
Fight through more than 50 levels spread across 17 maps Engage enemy officers in one-on-one duels Customize officers and bodyguards in the new edit mode Battles now feature catapults, battering rams, bridge layers.
Master your weapons and slice your way through armies of enemy soldiers!
- Conquer over 50 stages across 17 unique maps. More than any other Dynasty game.
- Fierce new one on one duels with enemy officers.
- Giant siege engines, include catapults, battering rams, bridge layers, flame throwing tanks and more.
- Create your own officers and bodyguards. A Dynasty Warriors first.
- Kingdom Play Select a different general for each stage in the revamped Musou mode.