Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward - Collector's Edition [PlayStation 3]
Hurry, last one!
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward - Collector's Edition from Square Enix for the Sony PS3, players will be transported to the hallowed walls of Ishgard, a city-state mired in a thousand-year conflict with the dragons of the Dravanian Horde, and must uncover the ancient truths buried in its bloody history.
Collector's Edition includes a unique collector's box, an expertly crafted Dragon Mount figure, The Art of Eorzea art book, an additional content disc: Eorzea in Motion - A Realm Revisited, and Exclusive In-Game Items; Flying Griffin Mount, Dark Knight Cecil-themed Baron Helm, and Wind-up Kain Minion!
The previously sealed gates to Ishgard open to the inhabitants of Eorzea as the Dragonsong War worsens. This bloody thousand-year conflict between the dragoons of Ishgard and the sentient dragons of Dravania seeks the support of new adventurers to bring an end to the struggle. Heavensward will expand the playable area of the game into additional parts of Eorzea, beyond the Coerthas Central Highlands and in to the skies above the Sea of Clouds and the floating landmasses therein.
Featuring an increased level cap, flying mounts, a new playable race, and three new jobs Dark Knight, Machinist, and Astrologian, Heavensward expands on all the elements that make FINAL FANTASY 14 so engaging to 4 million registered accounts around the world.
Heroes of Eorzea, mount your Chocobo and take to the skies to bring an end to the thousand-year Dragonsong War and restore light to the realm!
- A New Level Cap (previously 50, now 60).
- An ongoing FINAL FANTASY story that keeps evolving.
- Experience epic battles against classic FINAL FANTASY monsters.
- Airship Construction and Customization in Free Company Workshops.
- Freely change your character class easily and on the fly with the Armoury System.
- Play with friends from around on the world on PC, PlayStation4, PlayStation3, and now Mac.
- Dynamic, open-world, real time events that require multiple players working together to defeat.