Flick 'em Up! [Board Game, 2-10 Players]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The cities in the West are not the safest place to be. In the disc-flicking game Flick 'em Up! from Pretzel Games, you can become an outlaw and rob banks, free prisoners, attack innocent bystanders... or you could become the Sheriff and try to protect the people of your city from these bandits!
As dawn breaks, you plant your spurs in the dirt outside the town bank. With a loaded gun in your holster, there’s only one question that needs answering: who are you fighting for? The Sheriff, who fights to protect all that’s good and pure? Or the Cooper Clan, who fight because it’s fun and profitable?
Relive the great adventures of the West, face your enemies in street duels, use different guns and tactics to get what you want. You can follow the scenarios or create your own — the choice is yours, cowboy!
- Split up into two clans and prepare to face your rivals in the purest of Western traditions!
- Flick’em Up is a surprising dexterity game for 2 to 10 players. Will you join the Sheriff and his gang or will you be part of the fearsome Cooper clan?
- Discover the 10 scenarios that will immerse you in the great rivalry between a sheriff and a bunch of bandits.
- Build typical Wild West towns that you will pass through on your journey.
- Bank hold-ups, kidnappings and duels are all a part of the challenges you will face.