Forgotton Anne - Collector's Edition - Limited Run #062 [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Step into a hand-animated realm of wonder in which everyday objects take on a life of their own in Forgotton Anne - Collector's Edition from Square Enix and Limited Run Games for the Nintendo Switch.
Forgotton Anne - Collector's Edition includes: Limited Run #62: Forgotton Anne for Nintendo Switch, Feather Quill & Ink Set, 4 Judgement Post Cards and a Hard Cover Artbook!
Forgotton Anne is a seamless cinematic adventure with meaningful storytelling and light puzzle platforming. Imagine a place where all that is lost and forgotten goes; old toys, letters, socks. The Forgotten Lands is a magical world inhabited by Forgotlings; living mislaid objects longing to be remembered.
You are Anne, the enforcer who keeps order in the Forgotten Lands, as she sets out to squash a rebellion that might prevent her master, Bonku, and herself from returning to the human world...
- Run, leap, and soar as you strive to guide Anne home, unlocking areas and abilities along the way.
- Immerse yourself in a soaring orchestral score performed by the Copenhagen Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Uncover the truth behind the harrowing conflict taking place between an impassioned ruler and ruthless rebellion.
- Enjoy hand-animated visuals created using the same traditional techniques that brought your favourite animated movies to life.
- Discover a beautifully realized world of wonder filled with Forgotlings charming everyday objects brought to life, bursting with personality.
- Choose carefully. Your words and actions can alter the tale being told thanks to a branching dialogue system that places the power in your hands.
- Harness the power of Anima, the energy that brings life to the Forgotten Lands. Use it to solve puzzles and command ultimate control over Forgotlings’ lives.