Gigantic Army from VGNY Soft and Storybird for the Nintendo Switch is a heartfelt homage to 16-bit era mech shooters. Join forces and fight the invaders to change the future of humanity!
The North American region cover is limited to only 1,500 copies, and each copy is individually numbered!
It is the 21st Century and Earth is at war with the Ramulons - an alien race determined to stop mankind's advance into space.
Mankind’s war against the Ramulons has reached Planet Ramulon itself, and it is now down to YOU to pilot the GMR-34-SALADIN, a Manned Combat Robot, to take down the alien army. Customize your arsenal of explosive, projectile, and plasma weapons.
Combine them with melee attacks, thrusters, and shields – and take the fight to another level to end the conflict! Gigantic Army’s awesome retro arcade style, slick animation, and superbly detailed character and stage design combined will engage you in addictive and high-energy gameplay.
Side-scrolling mech-shooting bad-assery is BACK! Gigantic Army boasts awesome retro arcade stylings, slick animation, superbly detailed character and stage design, and addictively frenetic game play!
- Six stages of intense mech-shooting action!
- Customizable weapons load-out to suit your play style!
- Rebalanced gameplay from the original Japanese version!
- Twelve mid and end level bosses of gargantuan proportions to take down!
- Four difficulty modes from ‘Easy’ to ‘Insane’ to cater for all skill levels!
- Dash, thrusters and shield give your mech satisfying maneuverability and defensive options!