Playing music in front of a real crowd is like no other experience. With the new GH Live first-person view, you'll take center stage like never before. Unleash your inner rock star with Guitar Hero Live from Activision for the Sony PS4 and rock out with the included Guitar Controller!
Guitar Hero Live is here. FreeStyleGames have reinvented the legendary Guitar Hero franchise, with two innovative new gameplay modes and an all-new guitar controller. GH Live mode puts you onstage, looking out: you get a heart-stopping first-person perspective as a real crowd reacts to the notes you play. Or switch over to GHTV - an always-on music video network, where you can play along in real time, discover new music, and challenge friends around the world.
The All New Guitar Controller
The new Guitar Hero features the next evolution of the classic guitar. The strum bar and whammy bar provide old-school backup to the new 6-button layout that makes the game easier to pick up yet more challenging to master.
The guitar controller was redesigned for the best gameplay across all skill levels. The new 6-button layout makes it easier to play with only 3 buttons, or, on veteran, it starts to mirror what it’s like to play chord shapes with all six buttons, making the game easier for beginners and harder for experts.
Rock Real Crows with Real Reactions
Feel the rush of performing in a REAL band, in front of REAL crowds who react in REAL time to your performance. You’ll either win the crowd or lose them. Plus, your band mates will also let you know if you’re rocking out or need to pick it up. Fight the stage fright and bring down the house.
Awesome Music, Epic Venues
In GH Live, you’ll take the stage in a variety of venues. You'll play in the small clubs and on the massive main stage of an outdoor festival, rocking out every step of the way.
In Guitar Hero Live, you take the stage as the lead guitarist of fictional bands playing various stages at two fictional festivals, SoundDial and Rock the Block. Hopping from big arenas to smaller venues, and ultimately feeling the rush of playing at a massive headliner stage. Learn more about SoundDial and Rock the Block below.
Crank the volume up to 11, rock out the eyeliner and shred a stick-it-to-the-man solo as the roar of the crowd begs you to give them more! Are you ready to rock?
- Bring down the house with real, reactive bandmates .
- Guitar Hero Live features two new innovative gameplay modes: GH Live and GHTV.
- Rock real crowds with real reactions and take the stage in a variety of epic venues.
- GHTV is a playable music video network where you can play along and challenge friends.
- GH Live puts you onstage in first-person, as a real crowd reacts to the notes you play.
- Take the stage for an intimate club gig and make your way to the headline spot at two fictional festivals – Rock the Block and SounDial.
- The guitar controller's new 2x3 button layout makes it easier to play with only three buttons, or if you’re a veteran, all six buttons are brought into action to mirror real guitar chord patterns.